Pulled from the population of a prison planet, the Diosian 233rd are a Drop Troop regiment specialising in short bursts of utterly bewildering violence.
The 233rd consists of roughly 22,000 personnel.
There are 6 companies, each with 6 platoons, which are made up of 6 squads.
The 233rd is more frequently assigned recon missions, and makes use of fire team divisions of existing squads.
- A Company: Stealth Experts. A Company does not take fresh recruits, only transfers from within the regiment.
- B Company: Light Infantry. Even within specialist regiments, there are jacks of all trades.
- C Company: Light Infantry. Even within specialist regiments, there are jacks of all trades.
- D Company: Heavy Recon. D Company has Sentinel walkers modified to deploy by Grav Chutes.
- E Company: Training Company. Consists of the youngest and least experienced soldiers.
- F Company: Expendable and Unpredictable. Troopers within F Company are deployed in situations where things couldn’t honestly get worse.